Saturday, May 10, 2008

wandering, lifeless soul

Anna and Ashley studied at my house today;

wasn't too productive but we managed to do some work.
Anna did emaths, I studied geog and Ashley..read a book while studying chem and playing with phones. (hmm...xD)

we should study at the living room to prevent ourselves from getting distracted! maybe next saturday? The presence of my mom will make us want to study i guess o_O


before they left at 6, we decided to take a few pictures in front of the tiny mirror in my room again:


guess the owner of the hair at the side!


i walk around my house in an oversized shirt hawhawhaw. both anna and ashley's shirts are pretty :D


FLAME ANNA AND HER MESSED UP HAIR! :D:D:D



For the sake of making myself stressed up (increases my rate of work):

1) paint 1/10 of the big canvas by tomorrow
2) do tuition work (differentiation)
3) do zuowen
4) study geography (half done)
5) english comprehension
6) amaths work (not doing)
7) make mother's day card
8) Study for tingxie
9) emaths tuition work


All to be done by tomorrow except english and. Goodluck to me, I have tuition at 8 in the morning and art class till 4 (reaching home at 5)


If I'm ever going to read this ten years later: so.. that's the kind of life I led when I was younger. interesting and exciting ain't it?

(i'm SURE i'll nod my head at that). really...

No comments: